You might be married to a craft blogger if...
- You get in trouble for adding the JoAnn's mailer to the recycle bin before pulling out the coupon.
- You can cook a Totino's pizza in the time it takes for your wife's blog to load.
- If you have to repeatedly harp on your wife to get a button sewn on a shirt while your children are sporting head-to-toe mommy made ensembles. Jenn from A Jennuine Life
- You know the layout of your local JoAnns and your wifes hot spots, increasing your chances of finding her 30 minutes in to a "just give me 20 minutes, honey" shopping trip. PJ at Planned in Pencil.
- Your coworkers know way too much about your master bathroom. Grace at Craftadon.
- You've used your metal-working tools and abilities to make a special holder for a mini iron. Kelly J Designs
Do you or your man have any good ones? Let's hear 'em.