So I don't get out much, in the blog world sense, but I do occasionally check out the blogs that I feature on Man Up Link Up.
For instance, Anna over at My Life and Kids linked about how she stuck
her husbands head on pictures when she was annoyed with him. Of course I had to
find out a bit more about this poor guy. Turns out Anna is a pretty hilarious
blogger, and even posted
suggestions on how to annoy husbands.
Now us guys may not have online MBA in craft blogging, but for the poor, innocent husbands,
I submit for their consideration:
Top Ten Ways to Annoy Your Craft Blogging Wife
1. Use her best sewing scissors to cut paper. Mention how well they cut.
2. Read her blog post over her shoulder while she's typing it and offer grammar suggestions.
3. Stay up late watching a game and then wake her up to tell her how the 4th
4. Innocently browse motorcycle blogs or football scores slowly at night when you know she
needs the computer for tomorrow's post.
5. Tell her that you don't mind "babysitting" your own kids.
6. Randomly insert the phrase "That's what she said" while she's telling you all about the blog posts she read that day.
7. Make funny faces during family photo sessions and teach the kids to do the
8. Zoom in a lot (you know where to aim) when taking her WIWW pictures.
9. Put off cutting a board for her project for two months, then do it in 30
minutes one day and mention, “that took a lot less time than I thought!”
10. Hide all of her seam rippers in the lingerie drawer (she'll never find them).
Any other suggestions? It's for a good cause; you husband's sanity.