- Hack her Pintrest account and pin a few motorcycles under her "Next Projects" board.
- Attend the PTA meeting while she's at a blog conference and nominate her for president.
- Volunteer for her to make embroidered shirts for people at your work. All of them.
- Set her ringtones so that it plays "My Little Buttercup" from The Three Amigos whenever you call.
- Empty out her craft knick knack bins and use them for LEGO storage.
- Put LEGOs in her knick knack bins. (The kids might do this for you)
- Clear off the air hockey table to attempt to play a game.
- List her spare sewing machine on Craigslist as a WTT for a go cart.
- Walk behind her while she's on a Google hangout.
- Repeat number 9 above. Naked.
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Top 10 Ways to Annoy Your Craft Blogging Wife
It's been about a year since my last top ten listing. Then again, it's been about a year since a lot of my standard posts. You'd think that in a year's time, I'd have come up with a lot of ways to annoy my craft blogging sweetheart. And you'd be right.