Oops. Sorry about that. I somehow missed the fact that it was the first Tuesday of the month. To make up for it, come back next week and we'll do Man Up Link Up, starting at 10PM Monday night.
In the mean time, it's been pretty apparent lately that I'm married to a craft blogger. And there's no escaping it.
You might be married to a craft blogger if...
- You have random people ask you if your pants are hemmed yet.
- You've stripped out cheap fasteners that come with ready-to-assemble furniture by using power tools inappropriately.
- You reminded your wife to take "before pictures" before moving moving furniture around for her.
- You've given up hardware storage containers to your wife to use in her latest craft project.
- You helped your wife set up a webcam so she could do Google Hangouts, only to be kept up late at night because wearing headphones while on a Google Hangout makes her talk really loud.
- You have remnants of decorations up in your house for five different holidays.
- Your wife is excited because her new friend at playgroup has a source for pallets.
Do you or your man have any good ones? Let's hear 'em.