You might be married to a craft blogger if...
- You know the difference between tool and tulle.
- You have inspirational vinyl quotes on the bathroom walls.
- You and your kids had to dress up in homemade, matching, themed costumes last night.
- Your clothes are wrinkled because your wife spends all of her ironing energy on her fabric. (Colville Clan of TN)
- You regularly go off to work with a special sparkle (glitter). (Mel @ Mellywood's Mansion)
- You recognize the 'new' project on the piano/shelf/door/etc. from pictures on her blog, and finally understand what it is (or is trying to be) after you read the post. (Ashley at How Do You Like Them Apples)
- You have opinions on who should win project runway. (Jess at Me Sew Crazy)
Do you or your man have any good ones? Let's hear 'em.