As I know she'll be providing a detailed play-by-play of her experience at the conference, I thought I'd share my SNAP! experience.
- Drop 4-year-old off at friend's house for the day, girls to neighbor's to wait for the bus.
- Drop 10-year-old at Student Council in the morning.
- Bring home bacon.
- Rush home, pick up kids, head to football team pictures.
- Dinner: Domino's.
- Kids to bed on time.
- Blog posts: 0
- Send the bid kids to the neighbor's to wait for the bus.
- Drop 4-year-old off at another friend's house for the day.
- Fetch pork to abode.
- Three older kids go to Family Fun Night at the school.
- Youngest kid goes with me to Walmart and Taco Bell.
- Kids to bed on time. I catch up on work emails for 3 hours.
- Social media interactions: 0
- Healthy breakfast of strawberry shortcake.
- Supervised the cheerful cleaning of the house, including bathrooms.
- Took the 6-year-old to soccer practice. Was only 7 minutes late.
- Picked up 6-year-old from soccer. Was the last parent there. Classic.
- Took the 10-year-old to flag football games.
- Coached two flag football games. Last games of the season.
- Came home and changed the oil in the van.
- Mowed the lawn, until I ran out of gas.
- Dinner: Texas Roadhouse, using "kids eat free" coupons that the kids got for reading.
- Got gas.
- Finished mowing the lawn.
- Laundry loads: 3.
- Diswasher loads: 3.
- Crafts: 0.