- Change the link in her email signature so that it redirects to your blog.
- Peel the "NO" off the "NO SOLICITING" vinyl sign that she cut out with her cameo.
- Bring your wife to Target and show her how she could just buy all the things she wants to make, saving valuable money and time away from the TV. Hubby Jack
- Hack into her blog and change all of the homophones to their counterparts (they're to their, too to two, etc).
- Every time she stops the current project she is working on, move it to a new spot. Then swear you have no idea where it is. Demented Seamstress
- Sign up and attend SNAP without her knowing it. Act surprised when you see her there. [Speaking of SNAP, what does it stand for? Usually when a word is written in all caps it is an acronym. What do you think it stands for?]
- Move her glue gun to a location in your garage such that it would only be seen by her when she's returning the cordless drill to it's proper location. She'll never find it.
- Sprinkle her cinnamon roll glaze with sawdust from your drill.
- Watch her while she's typing an important email and say, "humph", then go on about your business.
- Comment on still-present New Years decor on your blog in a March post (and see the decor disappear the next day).
Thursday, March 28, 2013
More Ways to Annoy Your Craft Blogging Wife
Springs here. It's a time for fresh starts and new beginnings. It's also time suggest more ways to annoy your craft blogging wife.
Posted by Trevor Beyeler