I noticed that Mandy has seemed less on edge lately. Maybe it's the fact that the kids are back in school. Or maybe it's all of the honey-do items that I've crossed off my list for her. Either way, I think she needs a bit more stress in her life, hence...
Ten More Ways to Annoy Your Craft Blogging Wife
1. Set out old crafts on the curb on big trash day.
2. Use her rotary cutter to cut leather in the garage to reupholster your motorcycle seat.
3. Use the gift card she got for winning a craft contest on ammunition.
4. When handing her back her DSLR after taking her WIWW picture, fake drop it right before her hand grabs it, but really have the strap around your wrist. Repeat each time you take her picture. It gets funnier every time.
5. Use her seam ripper to pick stuff out of your toes after basketball night. (From Melanie at The Crafty Cupboard)
6. Order her business cards for her blog and misspell the address "...bogsplot.com."
7. Drag your feet on family picture night so that you show up to the park just as the best light is ending.
8. Change her email settings in Pinterest so that she gets an email immediately every time someone likes, repins or follows her pins.
9. Use the phrase "I'll bet you a hickey that..." when you can't agree on some piece of trivia. Loser gives the hickey, winner picks location. Either way, you win. I have yet to have Mandy take me up on these bets, but it doesn't stop me from trying.
10. Use the word "hickey" in a public forum, such as a blog post that her friends will read.
Any other suggestions? Lasts time I did this list only one blogger was man enough to leave a suggestion. I guess your men must be doing well enough without my help.
Thanks again to Anna over at My Life and Kids for inspiring this list series when she posted suggestions on how to annoy husbands.